At the Battery Warehouse we provide a comprehensive range of quality batteries for all mobility applications.
Choosing the right battery for your mobility equipment can enhance performance and safety, simplify charging and maintenance and, in the long-run, save you time, money and peace of mind.
There's a simple reason why Lucas is the number one brand of mobility battery among all major wheelchair manufacturers and leading rehab equipment suppliers. These industry leaders cannot afford to have their reputations riding on anything but the best power source available. That's why the Lucas name is your assurance of getting the best battery available for your wheelchair, scooter or other mobility device.
The Lucas range of deep cycle mobility batteries are capable of delivering up to 30% more deep cycling, making them a reliable source of power for more trips, longer journeys and longer life.
The range boasts:
- AGM and GEL technology
- Extra deep cycling capability for longer life
- Totally sealed – no spillage
- Completely maintenance free
- Safe and easy to transport
The Numax ‘Connect and Forget’ mobility range of battery chargers are an all in one 24 volt diagnostic chargers designed for the maintenance and recovery of mobility batteries. The chargers are very simple to use and perform both bulk and continuous float charging.
We also stock brand names like Yuasa, Sonnenschien & Leoch.
Battery Charging Advice
Before you use your scooter
- Charge your batteries for 24 hours - The scooter will then be ready for use, but the first time you use it the batteries will only give about 70% of their capacity.
- As soon as you get back from your first run, plug the charger in and leave it plugged in overnight - The next time you use the scooter, your batteries will give you about 75% of their capacity.
- Again after use, give the machine another overnight charge - After 15-30 of these discharge & charge cycles, the batteries will give 100% of their capacity.
Don't forget every time you use your scooter, charge your batteries overnight.
You cannot overcharge your batteries but you can under charge them. This can cause irreparable damage and will invalidate the battery warranty.
Never allow the batteries to become completely discharged.
If you are not planning to use your scooter for an extended period, charge your batteries for 24 hours every two weeks.